The National Council members (from left to right)
- Tim Loan, Presbyterian Support Southland
- David Richardson (Vice Chair), Presbyterian Support Otago
- Jim Pearce, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury
- Margie Apa, Presbyterian Support Northern
- Rev John McKean, Presbyterian Support Upper South Island
- Maitland Manning (Chair), Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Chris Nichol, Presbyterian Support Central (absent from photo)
Presbyterian Support New Zealand is governed by the National Council which is made up of representatives from each of the seven Presbyterian Support organisations.
The National Council meets at least twice a year to monitor organisational achievements and financial performance and set the strategic direction.
National Executive Group
The National Executive Group members (from left to right)
- Dr Rod Watts, Presbyterian Support Northern
- Michael Parker, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury
- Peter Wards, Presbyterian Support Southland
- Chris Graham, Presbyterian Support Central
- Dr Sanja Majstorovic, Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Vaughan Milner (FWNZ Lead), Presbyterian Support Upper South Island
- Gillian Bremner (Chair), Presbyterian Support Otago
The National Executive Group is made up of the Chief Executives of each of the seven Presbyterian Support organisations. They come together regularly to make decisions about national issues and shared areas of work. They ensure the National Council’s policies are implemented and manage PSNZ.
The PSNZ Team
Presbyterian Support New Zealand and Family Works New Zealand team share office space, staff and administrative resources. Collaborative and national projects draw on the expertise of our Presbyterian Support regional organisations.
The current PSNZ team (from left to right)
- Diane Garret, Manager Family Works New Zealand
- Taone O’Regan, National Executive Administrator
- Administration Officer