The National Council members (from left to right)
- David Richardson (Vice Chair), Presbyterian Support Otago
- Tim Loan, Presbyterian Support Southland
- Maitland Manning (Chair), Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Jim Pearce, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury
- Andrew Johnston, Presbyterian Support Upper South Island
- Chris Nichol, Presbyterian Support Central (absent from photo)
- Margie Apa, Presbyterian Support Northern (absent from photo)
Presbyterian Support New Zealand is governed by the National Council which is made up of representatives from each of the seven Presbyterian Support organisations.
The National Council meets at least twice a year to monitor organisational achievements and financial performance and set the strategic direction.
National Executive Group
The National Executive Group members (from left to right)
- Peter Wards, Presbyterian Support Southland
- Dr Rod Watts, Presbyterian Support Northern
- Chris Graham (Chair), Presbyterian Support Central
- Dr Sanja Majstorovic, Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Vaughan Milner (FWNZ Lead), Presbyterian Support Upper South Island
- Michael Parker, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury
- Gillian Bremner, Presbyterian Support Otago
The National Executive Group is made up of the Chief Executives of each of the seven Presbyterian Support organisations. They come together regularly to make decisions about national issues and shared areas of work. They ensure the National Council’s policies are implemented and manage PSNZ.
The PSNZ Team
Presbyterian Support New Zealand and Family Works New Zealand team share office space, staff and administrative resources. Collaborative and national projects draw on the expertise of our Presbyterian Support regional organisations.
The current PSNZ team (from left to right)
- Vicky Gilchrist, Administration Officer
- Taone O’Regan, National Executive Administrator
- Diane Garrett, Manager Family Works New Zealand