National Executive Officer – Presbyterian Support New Zealand and Family Works New Zealand
Permanent Full time
30-40 hours (variable) per week
Based in Wellington
About the role
The National Executive Officer (NEO) is responsible in conjunction with National Executive Group (NEG), for the development and implementation of an approved operational plan that aligns with the strategic priorities as stated in the PSNZ Strategic Plan. The NEO provides leadership for the day to day effective and efficient running of the PSNZ office, facilitates and co-ordinates national projects and manages national internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Our ideal Candidate will:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Have a record of effective leadership through influencing
- Excellent interpersonal skills (especially in relationship building, influencing and advocacy, and communication).
- Technologically competent with Word, Power Point, Excel and data.
- Have relevant working understanding and experience in respecting Te Ao Māori values, protocols and practices.
- Experience working with the public sector and/or Social Services sector would be an advantage.
Who we are
PSNZ is a federation of the seven Presbyterian Support organisatons in New Zealand – Northern, Central, East Coast, Upper South Island, South Canterbury, Otago and Southland. Collectively, the Presbyterian Support organisations are one of the largest providers of social and health services in the country. We work with older people, people with disabilities, families at risk, children and young people.
The seven Presbyterian Support organisations are governed, managed and operated separately providing local services in each region. They come together under the PSNZ federation to share information, best practice ideas and where possible resources across the country.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If you match the above criteria, head to our website to download the full position description and application form!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application form, CV and cover letter.
Confidential enquiries are welcome to Barry Helem – email@example.com
Hurry! Applications close 10th January 2021.
To apply you must complete the application form and provide a CV and cover letter.
Click here to view and download a full position description.
Click here to view and download an application form.